Trivel offers a five-year warranty on the frameset. All defective parts are covered by a one-year warranty (installation excluded). Parts that show signs of normal wear-and-tear and abusive use are not covered by the warranty.
Trivel Electric Tricycles for adults
Best Built Electric Tricycles On The Market? Trivel was started by Olivier Lajoie in a small bike store in Canada. Olivier, being an engineer, began building custom bikes and tricycles for kids with special needs. Over the last 25 years, Trivel's team has grown to a strong team of 20 engineers and technicians that leverage their orthopedic expertise to build the perfect electric trike for adults. Trivel's electric tricycles are some of the best built available on the market, and their team is passionate about providing a top quality product to their customers. Trivel's mission is to "Give back to the Rolling Stone generation their freedom to explore with family and friends"
Trivel e-Fat Azteca Electric Tricycle
Trivel E-Azteca Electric Tricycle
Proud Authorized Trivel Dealer
At e-wheelswarehouse.com, we are proud to be an authorized dealer for Trivel. Trivel is a highly professional electric trike company that designs and manufactures some of the best adult electric tricycles on the market. With over 25 years of orthopedic and engineering expertise, Trivel has been able to produce some of the most thoughtful and well-designed electric trikes available. We believe that their commitment to quality and customer satisfaction is second to none, and we are proud to offer their products to our customers. If you are looking for a high-quality adult electric tricycle, we highly recommend checking out Trivel.
Trivels team of world-class designers has thoughtfully engineered their tricycles from top to bottom. Adult electric tricycles from Trivel are equipped with Schwalbe puncture-resistant big apple tires, foot-forward positioning specifically designed to reduce neck, back, shoulder, and knee pain, and a host of other features that make them some of the most comfortable and practical tricycles on the market.
Even the packaging has been carefully engineered, so you can take it out of the box and be riding in no time. The owner, Olivier, told me that he didn't want to sell someone a tricycle that his Mother wouldn't be able to put together. So they designed the trikes to arrive 100% assembled. You simply take off the top of the box, fold down the back, and roll your tricycle out of the box. This makes it easy for anyone to get started riding with no hassles. They even test ride every tricycle before shipment!
HUNDREDS OF 5 STAR REVIEWS
Just received my city vanture. The packaging was well-thought-out to prevent any transit damage, and it arrived without a scratch. It just took a few minutes to remove the packing foam and attach the front wheel, handlebar and pedals. Once charged, my initial spin on it was breathtaking-felt like the best tailwind you've ever experienced. The motor very smoothly engages whenever you pedal, and the display and controls were very easy to master quickly. I look forward to many happy hours riding the trails and roads of Florida!
This cycle is already meeting my satisfaction and expectations. Had a different make and model before this, but the GIO has a wider and more comfortable seat, more detailed dashboard, better headlights, better tires, and overall performance than my previous ride. I took a long time researching various makes and models, then chose the GIO. Looks like my choice was the right one. Look forward to driving this for years.
Easy to assemble. I've had this bike for 2 weeks and ride nearly every day for 30 min - an hour and the battery is still at 98%! Got it up to 32 mph while peddling. So much fun to ride. I've ridden on trails, sidewalks and street. Powerful enough to go uphill with ease.
Very good service
Great value and fun to ride. Very dependable with no problems at all. We have recommended it to our friends and several have bought as well. They also are happy with their bikes.
After 60+ miles I can say this bike handles the gravel and rocks just fine, I was definitely worried about the tires as they felt like balloons and I figured there was no way they would hold up. I top out at 27 mph unassisted and can ride about 14ish miles back and forth and still end on between half and a quarter battery.
I do wish replacement parts were a little more affordable but can't complain.
The seat is absolutely uncomfortable but easy to replace and customize
This is a sturdy well made etrike. It is powerful and will go 20mph. This trike comes in 2 boxes and needs assembly. The online direction makes it easy. The brakes and gears take some skill to adjust. Once assembled you will be very pleased with this Trike.
I love my Bike, it came in fast. No two boxes like some websites promote, this one comes in one box. Assembling was easy. E-wheels warehouse was extremely helpful, I definitely recommend buying from this webpage, they help and give the best prices, most importantly I haven't been receiving the spam emails usually sales websites send after you buy with them.
I totally love my e-trike! It did come with a damaged derailer, I called and the fellow that helped me went the extra mile. He did an excellent job of customer service. I would buy through E-Wheel house again with no hesitation!
I love the scooters
I bought this Bike for my wife just knowing we were going to just completely destroy this bike and electrical system in a matter of weeks. We have owned this bike for one month and 2 days 1600 miles on it and not even a hint of a problem. We changed the tires to GoodYear Bike tires and Mr. Tuffy tire liners and Slime filled tubes. added side view mirrors. and some lights she mainly rides at night. This Bike is all Business everything we honestly did not expect. If you need this bike to replace your car... Do not hesitate, these bike are Gold only topped by the customer service Backing their product... A+ on all aspects. RadCity Step through... This is your next car. I love this product
Ok first of all I own bikes, a lot of bikes and I even own a variation of the fabled STEALTH BOMBER which is hella fun but let me just say the EUNORAU DEFENDER S is a down right monster. Sure it’s not cheap but neither are Lamborghinis but you get what you pay for.. For those of you worrying about low end torque, STOP WORRYING bc this bike has more than you’ll probably ever need. The pedal assist works great, minimal delay on and off with a rather accurate sensor setup. The brakes are better than I’ve heard people describing them(maybe Eunorau has addressed that) id say 8.5 out of 10. I just can’t say enough about the power bc going in I thought 750 per wheel should be ok, now I’m thinking it’s a little absurd but delightful as it pulls and pulls and pulls. Did I mention get the extra 17ah battery bc these 750hubs are thirsty and you don’t wanna deprive them of voltage. One thing though the 80mi stated range is well laughable unless you never leave assist level 1 and run 80lbs in your tires to lower friction. But who cares I can live with a realistic 50-60miles real world.. GET THIS BIKE it’s down right delightful. If you don’t get this you’ll regret it when the guy down the street gets his and does donuts around your 350w single motor budget bike..don’t be that guy..
The trike so far works well although am having some issues with the dereailleur. Electric portion works well. The YOU TUBE video was helpful in assembly as there were no other insstructions provided. Smooth riding unit.
Just received and assembled my new Pioneer ebike and I love it. This is my first ebike and have a lot to learn but I am totally impressed. I spent days researching and watching youtube videos before settling in on it. Everything looks like quality and well designed. I will update this once I have more experience riding it. Love it.
What is the warranty on the e-Azteca?
- If you change your mind or are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return or return the unused item to us within 15 days of purchase and we will exchange or refund it.
- The Tricycle Must Be Delivered To Us In New Condition, Without Scratches, Breakage, Or Any Other Apparent Defect.
- The Tricycle Must Have A Maximum Of 15 Km (9.3 Miles) On The Clock For Any Exchange Or Refund.
- The Complete And Original Receipt And Packaging Are Required For Any Exchange Or Refund.
- A 10% Restocking Fee Will Be Added To Any Return Of Tricycles.
- The Refund Will Be Issued To The Original Form Of Payment (For Example, The Refund For A Purchase Paid By Credit Card Will Be Credited To Your Credit Card Account).
- We Do Not Take Back Demonstrators And Clearance Items.
- The Delivery Costs For The Return Will Be Borne By Trivel, Except For Any Sale Made At A Discount (Promotion, Demo, Or Delivery Costs). In This Case, The Buyer Will Be Responsible For Paying The Shipping Costs To Return The Tricycle.
- At all times, Trivel reserves the right to refuse any return or exchange. Government-issued photo ID may be required.
- If any of the above conditions are not met, Trivel reserves the right to charge an additional return fee. The refund is made only upon receipt of the tricycle and after inspection. If you wish to cancel an order that has already been shipped to you, please note that shipping costs remain applicable.
- If a product purchased proves to be defective within 90 days of receipt of your order, please contact us to confirm the procedure to follow. Although most products are guaranteed for 90 days after purchase, some are for a longer period. Although most products are guaranteed for 90 days after purchase, some are for a longer period.
- If you notice that a product is damaged at the time of delivery, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Any defective or damaged product returned must be accompanied by a printed example of the problem as well as the original box in good condition.
- The return costs generated by the customer are the responsibility of the customer and non-refundable.
- The customer is responsible for the package until receipt by Trivel
- No merchandise will be accepted without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Some manufacturers require defective goods to be handled directly with them. In such a case, Trivel will provide you with the procedure to follow.
Is there financing Available?
Yes, we offer simplified monthly payments through Klarna. You can select Klarna as your payment option during the checkout process and get prequalified in 2 minutes.