QuietKat Jeep E-Bike All-Terrain Hunting Electric Bike
Limited Time DIscount
- Regular price
- $7,499.00 USD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $7,499.00 USD
- Unit price
Returns are easy, simply contact us for a returns number and we'll send you our returns center address for fast processing. We'll get you a replacement or refund in a snap! See our Returns Policy Page for more details.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail and your order will be processed within 48 hours. Average shipping time 2-5 days.
Best Price Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find a better price we will match it! Even if you find a better deal post purchase we will refund the difference, See Price Match Policy page for full details.
We offer financing through Klarna! So you can ride today and pay later.
You can select Klarna as your payment option during checkout on the payments options page.
Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 02 and Dec 09. United States
ACCESS THE BACKCOUNTRY IN STEALTH
Trek in deeper with the ultimate all-terrain eBike. With up to a 4-mile range, you can access remote backcountry camping or hunting destinations quickly and silently.
TACKLE THE TOUGHEST TERRAIN
Whether you take on a single track through the woods or an all-mountain ride, the Jeep® eBike lets you harness the off-road capabilities of a Jeep® with the industry-leading technology of a QuietKat. Its fat tires stick when you need them and the full suspension soaks up trail bumps for a smooth ride.
TAKE ANY ADVENTURE FARTHER
Leave your overland rig or RV behind and journey beyond the campsite on two wheels. The Jeep E-Bike is a great addition to any outdoor enthusiast's tool kit and allows you to take your adventures to the next level.
The Jeep E-Bike features an advanced, torque-sensor motor system that delivers either 750 or 1000W of nominal power, with a peak output of 1500 watts. The wide-range 9-speed drivetrain features an 11-42T cassette for maximum torque range to climb the steepest hills, while the 4-Piston Tektro brakes keep everything in control while descending. The full-suspension frame and inverted suspension fork are designed to maximize traction and comfort when the trail gets rough.
- Motor: Ultra 750W | 1000W (Mid-Drive)
- Battery: 14.5AH/48V | 696Wh | 12 lbs
- Range: Up To 58 miles*
- Display: Customizable LED
- Throttle: Removable Thumb Throttle
- Performance: 160NM Torque | 1500 Peak Output
- Gears: SRAM 9-Speed
- Brakes: TEKTRO 4-Piston Hydraulic Disc
- Suspension: 150mm | RockShox Monarch RL | QK Inverted Air-Suspension
- Tires: 26” x 4.8” All-Terrain
- Weight: 70 lbs
- Load Capacity: 300 lbs
- Color: Charcoal | Matte Red
- Sizes: S | M | L
- Speed:Unrestricted (1000w) | 20 mph (750w)
- Class: 1 | 2 | Unclassified
- Backed by Jeep: Inspired by the legendary off-road capability of the Jeep line of SUVs, the Jeep E-Bike is the most capable electric bike on the planet, ready for any terrain.
- True four-bar linkage: The Fire-Link suspension system is a true four-bar linkage, providing the ultimate traction, comfort, and capability.
- Improved braking: Fitted with high-quality, four-piston hydraulic disc brakes for maximum control and heat dissipation.
- Fat tires: CST 26″x4.8″ fat tires are some of the largest on the market; tackle a variety of technical, off-road terrain. Similar to your Jeep vehicle the tires can be aired-down for maximum traction in soft sand and snow and aired up for hardpack terrains such as rocks and roots.
- Industry-leading motor: The industry-leading Bafang Ultra-Drive 750 Watt motor complies with all Class 2 regulations for electric bikes under US Federal Law (https://www.peopleforbikes.org/electric-bikes/policies-and-laws) or upgrades to the 1000 Watt unrestricted motor kit to unleash the powerful 1500 Watts of peak performance and 160 nm of torque.
- All-terrain versatility: Easily conquer off-road terrain including soft sand and snow, hardpack trails, and rocks.
- Rider flexibility: Suitable for all types of riders and available in 17 or 19-inch frame sizes with an adjustable seat post.
- Load-bearing: Designed to carry heavy cargo, with a a300-pound load capacity for transporting gear. Ideal for hunters or overlanders.
- Improved motor power: Capable of going up to 58 miles with just a single charge on a powerful motor.
- Multiple wheel sizes available: Ability to switch to a 29" standard mountain bike tire set for even more flexibility.
Flexible Modes: Eco, Sport, Throttle, Walk
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I need to talk to an expert. Are the bikes put together such that fragile things are not going to be destroyed riding rough terrain? What are the most common repairs? How many years can I get from the battery? Have someone call me
For ebikes quietkat holds a pretty high standard in durability.
Repairs most common are broken derailleurs, to replace a derailleur is somewhere in the park of $70-90.
The life span of a battery is estimated, 850 charge cycles for the battery (Panasonic cells lithium-ion).