QuietKat Ranger 1000W|750W Electric Hunting Bike
Limited Time DIscount
- Regular price
- $3,699.00 USD
- Unit price
Returns are easy, simply contact us for a returns number and we'll send you our returns center address for fast processing. We'll get you a replacement or refund in a snap! See our Returns Policy Page for more details.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail and your order will be processed within 48 hours. Average shipping time 2-5 days.
Best Price Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find a better price we will match it! Even if you find a better deal post purchase we will refund the difference, See Price Match Policy page for full details.
We offer financing through Klarna! So you can ride today and pay later.
You can select Klarna as your payment option during checkout on the payments options page.
Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 10 and Dec 17. United States
The heritage of the American Ranger is built on rugged exploration and boldly treading into uncharted territory. The QuietKat Ranger fat tire electric bike proudly continues to explore the unknown.
With a durable but well-balanced frame and a powerful 750 or 1000-watt rear hub motor, the Ranger tackles rough terrain steadily and confidently. QuietKat’s performance component package includes 203mm mechanical disc brakes, a front suspension fork, and an all-new integrated heavy-duty rear rack system for carrying even more gear!
The Ranger is the ideal companion for a weekend exploring deep into the forest.
- Integrated battery and motor system: Improved battery offers up to 48 miles on a single charge in ideal conditions.
- Powerful hub-drive motor: Available in both 750 watt and 1000 watt options, the motor provides direct power to the rear wheel, independent of the chain; giving you consistent power in all gears with almost no maintenance required.
- Updated frame and geometry: Our rugged frame with integrated rear pannier rack has a load capacity of 325 lbs. and provides improved handling while carrying the gear you need for your adventure.
- QuietKat performance components: Outfitted with an adjustable coil suspension fork with 100mm of travel, mechanical disc brakes, a 7-speed drivetrain, and a powerful 750 or 1000W hub--drive motor with removable thumb throttle; the Ranger fat-tire electric bike can handle rough terrain and rolling hills.
- Improved braking: Equipped with Tektro two-piston mechanical disc brakes, with a large 203mm rotor the Ranger’s braking system provides confidence and control over rough and rolling terrain.
- Fat tires: Featuring mountain bike fat tires for added stability and traction, the Ranger can handle a variety of terrain from soft sand and snow to hardpack rocks and roots.
- Motor / Class: 1000W | 750W (Hub-Drive)
- Battery:12.8AH/48V | 614Wh | 10 lbs
- Range: Up To 48 miles*
- Display: LCD
- Modes: 5 Levels Of Pedal Assist, Throttle, Walk Assist Mode
- Gears: SRAM 7-Speed
- Brakes: Tektro Mechanical Disc
- Suspension: Mozo Coil Suspension Fork
- Tires: 26” x 4.5” (MD, LG) | 24" x 4.0 (SM)**
- Weight: 65lbs
- Load Capacity: 325lbs
- Color: Sandstone | Veil Poseidon Dry Camo | Charcoal
- Sizes: S | M | L
- Speed: Unrestricted (1000w) | 20 mph (750w)
- Class:1 | 2 | Unclassified
Download the Quietkat user manual here (Download)
The Ranger fat tire electric bike is built with features designed for a longer, smoother ride. Even when you’re far off the grid:
*Range is an estimate and depends on a variety of real-world conditions including but not limited to weight, terrain, tire pressure, terrain, temperature, and wind.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.