Himiway Cobra Pro Softail Electric Mountain Bike
- Regular price
- $3,999.00 USD
- Unit price
Limited Time DIscount
Returns are easy, simply contact us for a returns number and we'll send you our returns center address for fast processing. We'll get you a replacement or refund in a snap! See our Returns Policy Page for more details.
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail and your order will be processed within 48 hours. Average shipping time 2-5 days.
Best Price Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find a better price we will match it! Even if you find a better deal post purchase we will refund the difference, See Price Match Policy page for full details.
We offer financing through Klarna! So you can ride today and pay later.
You can select Klarna as your payment option during checkout on the payments options page.
Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 04 and Oct 11. United States
The Cobra Pro has a Professional double suspension system with the design of strong mountain bike four-bar linkage suspension and coil suspension. Equipped with Shimano 10 gear shift system, the Cobra Pro provides the cycling speed in your adventure. Powered by a 1000W Bafang high-end mid-drive motor, there are no limits to your outdoor adventures with Corba Pro! The 26” X4.8” CST super fat tires, as the biggest bike tires in the U.S. market, make riding more stable to suit all road conditions, such as roads, beaches, snow, and mountain. The design of the thumb throttle and Tektro hydraulic brakes perform perfectly on rough roads.
- Battery 48V 20Ah Samsung/LG lithium battery
- Range 60–80 miles
- Hub Motor 1000W mid-drive motor
- Total Payload Capacity 400 lb.
- Recommended Rider Heights 5′4″ ~ 6′4″
- Charger US standard 3.0 A smart charger
- Controller 48V/30A
- Display LCD display with USB charging
- Weight 88 lb.
- Pedal Assist Intelligent 0~5 level pedal assist
- Tires 26″ x 4.8″ CST fat tires
- Brake lever Aluminum alloy comfort grip levers with motor cutoff switch
- Rear Light Battery powered bike light
- Freewheel Shimano 10 speed gear shift system
- Brake Tektro 180mm hydraulic brakes
- Chain KMC 10-SPEED STEEL SILVER Chains
- Stem MA-400 28.6*90*31.8MM
- Crank 44T*170MM 4-jaw L/R forged alloy
- Gearing Shimano 11-34T BROWN/BK
- Front Fork Alloy air front suspension fork with oil pressure lockout
- Throttle Thumb throttle
- Pedal Alloy pedal with reflectors
- Bike Frame 6061 Aluminum frame
- Front Light 48V LED light
- Saddle SR saddle
- Seat Post 30.9*350mm Alloy Seatpost
- Kickstand Heavy-duty aluminum
- Spokes 13 Guage-255
- A -- Total Length 82.6
- B -- Handlebar Height 42.9
- C -- Wheelbase 51.1
- D -- Minimum Seat Height 30.3
- E -- Maximum Seat Height 37
- F -- Chain Stay Length 19.7
- G -- Standover Height 32
- H -- Top Tube Length 24
- I -- Wheel Diameter 30.3
- J -- Head Tube Length 5.1
- K -- Handlebar Length 27.6
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.